The 2015 BMW X1 is a compact luxury crossover SUV that was introduced in 2009. It is the smallest SUV offered by BMW and is available in both rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations.
The 2015 BMW X1 is powered by a 2.0-liter four-cylinder petrol engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- 6.5-inch display, Bluetooth connectivity, and a nine-speaker audio system
- Dynamic stability control and traction control
- Automatic climate control
- Rain-sensing wipers and automatic headlights
- Rearview camera,
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Adaptive cruise control.
- Sideview camera
- Navigation system
- Premium sound system